Conservative Post Community Driven Conservative News
- TV Host Grieving Loss of Age 16 Son Who Died After Reportedly Purchasing Drugs on Snapchatby Report on April 12, 2021 at 4:03 pm
On Feb. 7, host, author and relationship expert Dr. Laura Berman experienced something no parent should ever have to experience. Her son Samuel, just 16, had connected with a drug dealer and was sold fentanyl-laced drugs that ultimately claimed his life, Berman said. “I went into his room, because we had been talking about an internship … and
- Another State Prepares for Audit of Controversial Voting Machinesby Report on April 12, 2021 at 3:47 pm
New Hampshire will audit the voting machines used in one town during the 2020 elections. Republican Gov. Chris Sununu on Thursday said he intends to sign a bill calling for an audit of the machines used in the town of Windham, according to the Washington Examiner. “I think they designed the bill very well,” he said. “And
- Biden Administration to Begin Housing Migrant Children at Former Japanese Internment Campby Report on April 12, 2021 at 3:33 pm
The Los Angeles County fairgrounds will soon house illegal immigrants. County Supervisor Hilda L. Solis said the Pomona Fairplex campus could house up to 2,500 unaccompanied minors, according to The Associated Press. The site had been used as a Japanese internment camp during World War II. The county’s Office of Immigrant Affairs and Departments of Children and Family Services,
- Gas Prices Have Surged 18% Since Election, Could Skyrocket to $4 Under Bidenby Report on April 12, 2021 at 3:23 pm
Energy industry executives are sounding the alarm on President Joe Biden’s policies and warning that they will force Americans to pay higher prices for gas and other utilities. Steven Kopits is a longtime oil industry executive who’s currently the managing director of Princeton Energy Advisors. He’s horrified that since Election Day, gas prices have soared
- Harvey Weinstein Secretly Indicted On Rape Charges By Grand Jury In Los Angeles by Report on April 12, 2021 at 3:01 pm
Harvey Weinstein was secretly indicted on rape charges by a grand jury in Los Angeles a couple weeks ago, Fox News has learned. The move by LA District Attorney George Gascón should facilitate the extradition of the Hollywood producer from New York so that he can be tried. The indictment is virtually identical to the criminal complaint,
Point of View Defending Faith, Family and Freedom
- Close Down Michigan?by Caron Manley on April 12, 2021 at 11:14 pm
Rochelle Walensky suggested Michigan “close things down” as part of an effort to curb the state’s rising number of coronavirus cases. The post Close Down Michigan? appeared first on Point of View.
- Will Smith Pulls Movieby Caron Manley on April 12, 2021 at 11:10 pm
Will Smith just announced that he’s moving his upcoming movie, “Emancipation,” that was to film in Georgia to Louisiana. The post Will Smith Pulls Movie appeared first on Point of View.
- Real Border Problemby Caron Manley on April 12, 2021 at 11:06 pm
The numerical immigration limits and eligibility rules established by Congress are being comprehensively subverted by the Biden administration. The post Real Border Problem appeared first on Point of View.
- Is the President in Charge?by Caron Manley on April 12, 2021 at 11:02 pm
Aaron Blake of the Washington Post is upset at John Cornyn. The Texas senator had the effrontery to tweet that the careful stage-managing to limit access to the visibly-slowed 78-year-old president raises a serious question: Is the oldest man ever to hold the office really in charge? The post Is the President in Charge? appeared first on Point of View.
- Political Myths About Gun Violenceby Caron Manley on April 12, 2021 at 5:18 pm
Fox News’ Tucker Carlson on Thursday blasted Democrats and President Joe Biden’s ATF Director nominee, David Chipman, for “making gun violence possible” in the United States. The post Political Myths About Gun Violence appeared first on Point of View.